As many of you may have seen announced, Krowdpop were finally able to bring Teen Top to Toronto with the help of Ink Entertainment and UpTown Media. Here is the basic information (the date and location have been changed)
Teen Top High Kick: Toronto
When: Sunday, March 30th, 2014
Super Angel VIP – $250 (comes with fansign and hi-touch)
Angel VIP – $150 (comes with hi-touch)
GA Floor – $80
If you have already bought tickets, you will find that there are less pricing options. For those who fall between categories, it goes as follows:
- If you bought a $50 GA balcony seat, you have been bumped up to the GA floor section. Because you were an early buyer, you have saved $30, and will not be charged extra for this.
- If you bought GA Orchestra ($80) your ticket has been bumped up to the Angel VIP section, however you will NOT be allowed into the hi-touch event. If you would like to be able to get into the VIP events, you will be able to upgrade your tickets.
- If you bought Angel VIP ($150) or VIP Mezzanine ($150), you will be put into the Angel VIP section, and will still get a hi-touch event.
Because the date change, Krowdpop will be allowing cancellations until March 16th 2014 11:59PM (EDT). Please contact Krowdpop for more information about the cancellations.
As the editor of K-Soul Magazine, I know how incredibly exciting it is to get the opportunity to go see a k-pop concert. For many Canadians, this might be the first time they’ve been to one. However, as a Canadian, I know both how incredibly rare this opportunity feels for Canadian fans, and how difficult transportation can seem, and how expensive a weekend in Toronto can become. So for this first time opportunity, we want to make sure as many fans as possible are able to make the trip down to Toronto!
The idea is simple enough: Public transit is faster and cheaper, and Canada is really big. If there are enough fans in the cities of Montreal, Ottawa, and Kingston, K-Soul Magazine will be organizing a bus to get fans together. This requires a MINIMUM of 15 people so the cost of the bus rental can be divided up.
Why join in the K-Soul Angel Bus?
- You’ll be with other K-Pop fans
- There will be no waiting for the next train or bus or having to sleep overnight in a bus station or train station
- You won’t have to navigate public transit in Toronto! The bus will drop us off exactly where we need to be and pick us up
- You won’t have to book Monday off! (And you might be exhausted, but it will be the best Monday ever.)
Right now, we don’t have any prices because it all depends on what kind of bus we need. If there is only 15 of you, we would be renting a bus that can sit about 20 of you. However, if we have over 20, then we would need to rent a bus that fits 30, or 40, or 50, or however many we need.
For a few weeks before, we had been taking names for people interested in this, and heard from people around the country. I am so sorry we can’t run a bus from London/Hamilton! If this goes well, and there is another concert, we hopefully will expand on this idea in the months to come. Right now, Montreal/Ottawa is going to be our test group.
If you are interested in taking part in our Angel Bus to Toronto, please fill out the form below as soon as possible. I’m not going to put a deadline on this, however if we don’t reach 15 within a week or so, I will have to cancel because there might not be enough time to get the bus booked.
If the Google Form is not working for you, please click this link.